Thursday, May 7, 2009

The media doesn't care what I eat for lunch (because I'm not an elitist President)

I don't get a lunch because I'm chef. I make you lunch for a living. But if I did eat lunch would cnn, msnbc, fox, and a slew of other media outlets report it?

Probably not, unless it was several newborns in a scene of shocking cannibalism or I was President Obama. Yes that's right the media has sunk to reporting Obama's lunch. In fact an average of 20 minutes was spent discussing thouroughly his purchase of a hamburger and his selection of condiments. For the most part it was just a mediocre farce of journalism (unless they see this whole thing through and report on the resulting bowel movement, I smell Pulitzer or something just as foul). Of course Fox had a slightly different spin on the matter suggesting that Obama's request for mustard on his hamburger was "elitist" referencing grey poupon commercials (yes I am serious).

I wonder if Fox was ready with a defamatory response for every possible condiment Obama may have ordered?

For example:

Saurkraut: Facist Obama's stomach sympathizes with nazis

Ketchup: Obama's attempt to quench negro blood lust

Relish: Obama's desire to be constantly "pickled"

Imagine if he ordered a hot dog instead?

"Obama swallows sausage, is his homosexual behavior bringing satan back to earth?"

Well at least he didn't use Oprah's coupon to get some free KFC. The would be a Fox wet dream. America's first black president stuffing his face with KFC.... Anne Coulter just blew a testicle out thinking about it.

I just hope in the future Obama orders some deviled eggs or devil's food cake so America's religious zealots will all simultaneously die of aneurisms screaming "I knew he was the anti-christ!".

No comments:

Post a Comment