Saturday, June 27, 2009

I need a woman who likes me for me not my abject poverty

Nobody wants there potential life partner to be rich, if they did then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would have never ended up stuck together. Hell you can't say they didn't try to increase their poverty level by adopting kids from the poorest nations on Earth but it just wasn't enough.... There addiction to making big budget films had just simply gone too far and money was rolling in faster than they could pay someone to burn it. Yes they are a tragic tale of two rich people forced to be together like Romeo and Juliette because nobody could stand them or their money.

Let's face it women think guys who have no money are hot because women can't stand material things and basic necessities like food and shoes. Men are a bit different we're really just looking for the girl with flattest chest (some like girls so flat you can balance drinks on them like human tray tables, kind of sick if you ask me). In fact if you watch the Maury Povich show you will often note that the men with the most fake gold (especially in their mouth) are often accused of siring the most children. This clearly shows that women like men who boast the fact that they cannot afford real gold and in fact they are so proud they boast that they will not even pay child support. After all people in poverty have the most kids so lack of money has to be a huge turn on, right?

Let's face it when ladies see my tight ripped jeans ad my white wife beater they can't keep their hands off of me. When I explain that I don't own a car and take the train to work most women enter a sexually ravenous state in which they viciously attempt to date rape me. It's almost like the holes in my shoes are tunnels to your heart.

Sure it's fine that women see my lack of money and go wild now but what about long term? What if one day someone actually likes my writing or purchases a screenplay? I guess I'm shot out of luck then. Once I reach middle class the women will drop me for some savvy homeless meth head or a 35 five year old "Producer" who lives in his mom's basement while cutting tracks on his Compaq Presario. I know most writers don't get rich (especially if they're any good) but there is always that option that my writing sucks just enough to make me a living someday. I could always blow it all on used truck parts for the lawn I don't have but even that is a sign of wealth. I need to find a woman who doesn't care how poor a guy is, someone who likes me for me and other cliches. Thank god Eddy Murphy's movie "Coming To America" deals with this subject in depth unfortunately it's too late for Eddy though.

If I told you I was typing this at a public library computer would you have an orgasm?

I'm not but it was worth a try.

Next in my series on Love and Attraction "Why Are So Many Women Clammering For Anal Sex?"

Hey it's probably more accurate than Yahoo's dating tips section.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dr Intoxicated,

    I would like to help remedy your abject poverty situation. We have some writing work Break Media. If interested, send me an email at jsmall@break.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete